PAGrun SW – Broadcast Running Track System Total Thickness 13.5mm
2-Layer Elastic Seamless Running Track Flooring of 13.5mm total thickness PAGrun SW is a PU-based, water impermeable and spike resistant sandwich system for running tracks, jogging tracks and multi-use areas. PAGrun SW fulfils all requirements of DIN, EN and IAAF.
- Subbase of fully cured (at least 28 days) asphalt or concrete free of any dirt or spillage, that might prevent bonding of the rubber to the asphalt.
- Alternatively, unbound surfaces can be used, but horizontal movement is possible and might lead to detachment from the concrete borders of the rubberized area.
- PU Primer PP1000 applied by roller on top of the subbase (skip for unbound surface).
- SBR layer consisting of SBR (recommended granule size 2-4mm) mixed with PU Binder PB3300 installed at 20-125mm thickness.
- PU Primer PP1000 to be applied by roller on top of elastic SBR layer.
- EPDM layer consisting of EPDM1035 (granules of 1.0 – 3.5mm size) mixed with PU Binders PB3300 or PB3400 installed at 10-15mm thickness.
- PAG PP1000 is a solvent/PU-based 1-component primer. It cures with humidity and is used for preparing the surface for rubber flooring installations.
- PAG PB3900 is a solvent free MDI/TDI-based Polyurethane binder and is used exclusively for building large-area elastic-layers with paving machines.
- SBR1040 is a recycled rubber from car and truck tires of grain size 1.0-4.0mm.
- PAG PV3555 is a 2-component polyurethane-based coating which is used as top-coat with broad-cast EPDM granules for running tracks. It can also be used in combination with EPDM-powder as a porefiller.
- PAG EPDM250 is a high quality virgin rubber with 25%+ polymer content. Grain size 1.0-3.5mm primarily used for top layers of running tracks or playground areas, grain size 0.0-0.5mm is used as powder for porefiller.
- PAG PP1000 = 0.15kg/m2
- SBR1040 = 7.5kg/m2
- PAG PB3900 = 1.5kg/m2
- PAG PV3555 = 3.3kg/m2
- PAG EPDM250 = 4.0kg/m2 (~1.0kg reclaim)
- PAG EPDM250 powder = 0.5kg/m2